Iris - Titanium
I would like to introduce my first entirely custom designed light: I called it "Iris".
Machined from Ti6Al4V Grade 5 Titanium bars, easy dual output interface high/low. Regulated Cree XP-G R5 emitter driven by one CR123/RCR123 battery for 240 lumens max and different finish to choose from.
You can find more about this project at this thread on Candlepowerforums.
- Buck and boost, regulated dual output driver (~625mA high / 65mA low)
- Simple double click toggling interface (1 second memory off time to avoid accidental level changing)
- 240 lumens at the emitter per 1.20 hour and 50 lumens per 12 hours
- Full Ti6Al4V construcion
- Dimensions: 101mm long and 28,7 mm head diameter
- 23,5mm low orange peel aluminium reflector
- 2,85mm thick UCL@ glass lens, 99% light transmission with Anti-Reflective coating
- Easy to upgrade, screw-in engine equipped with CREE XP-G R5 bin emitter
- 1,8mm thick NBR o-rings with vanilla scented Italian rubber tailcap boot
- Made in Italy
*ORDERS CLOSED* - Sorry, I'm not accepting anymore orders at this time
When ordering please specicy one of these finish:
- Satin finish
- Stonewashed finish - Please add 12 Euro
- Black PVD - Please add 18 Euro
- Beadblast plus rainbow anodize- Please add 18 Euro
Please specify one interface
- Tactical: turns on always at high setting
- EDC: turns on at the last level used
Please specify one led tint
- XP-G R5 Cool White (1C Ansi Tint)
- XP-G R4 Neutral White (5B Ansi Tint)
Upgrades and Extras
- Extra 2.85mm UCL@ lens - Please add 8 Euro
Price listed below include shipping charge up to 350grams enough to send up to a few lights with a single shipping.
-Flat worldiwide shipping is now 10 Euro